The IEEE Radio and Wireless Conference (RAWCON2003) presents the
most recent interdisciplinary aspects of wireless and RF technology.
From components to systems to networks, this meeting focuses on
how the pieces fit together to shape the latest developments in
communications technology, and the convergence of applications.
In addition to oral presentations and posters, the conference includes
workshops and panels, as well as exhibits andpresentations by vendors.
Technical sessions will highlight applications including (but
not limited to):
- Next Generation (3G/4G) including Emergency/Location Services
- 802.11/HiperLAN2 Wireless LAN Systems
- Software Radio and Emerging Technologies
- 802.16/LMDS Broadband Fixed Wireless and Last-Mile Access Techniques
- Bluetooth/Personal Area Networks
- Wireless Sensors/Data Acquisitions and Ad Hoc Networks
- Ultrawideband (UWB) Communication
- Radio-over-Fiber and Wireless-Wireline Interface
- Low-Power RFIC and System-On-Chip Solutions
and will include presentations on systems and enabling
technologies in the areas of:
- System Architecture, Integration and Convergence Issues
- System Level Design, Modeling, and Simulation
- Smart Antennas, MIMO and Propagation
- Power Amplifiers and Active Components
- Front-End Subsystems and Passive Components
Authors are asked to submit a two-page summary (including
figures) electronically using the http://www.rawcon.org/
web page by March 22nd, 2003.
Please indicate your preference for oral or poster presentation
format. For electronic submissions the preferred file format
is pdf, although MS Word and postscript files are also acceptable.
Submissions will be evaluated for originality, significance of the
work, technical soundness, and interest to a wide audience. Authors
will be notified of acceptance by April 30, 2003. Final accepted
papers (4 pages in length) must be received by June 13th, 2003
to be included in the published Proceedings.
RAWCON2003 is a great venue for vendors to display their products
to world-class technologists in a booth or tabletop format.
Contact Jennifer Turso
for further information.